Submit your Breakout Session Proposal today
The Canadian Association of Government Finance Officers (CAGFO) is a professional association representing Government Finance Officers from across Canada. We have approximately 6,500 members who work in over 1,000 local governments across the country.
The 2021 CAGFO Annual Conference “Refresh, Renew, Refocus” will take place virtually from September 28 – October 1, 2021. Last year, the Annual Conference “Leading through Adversity” was CAGFO’s inaugural virtual conference and by all accounts, it was very well received by almost 1000 registrants!
Share your knowledge, expertise and best practices with CAGFO members and guests.
Submit your proposal and be a part of this premier event for Government Finance Officers!
We are seeking our industry’s best to advance the current and future careers of our members. If you think you have what it takes and are interested in presenting at our 2021 Conference, please submit your proposal by May 15, 2021.
Your proposal should include:
- Topic Title
- A descriptive paragraph on the topic and your proposed delivery
- Level of Learning: Introductory, Intermediate, Advanced
- Learning outcomes from your session
- Your Name & contact information
- Your bio which shall outline your expertise for the proposed topic
Proposals without all of the above will not be considered.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to give back to your industry colleagues
- Session development and delivery time may qualify for CPD hours for your designation
- Extend your professional network and opportunities
- Complimentary registration for the Conference
- Recognition as we promote our event
- It will be fun!
How to submit: Email in one word doc attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org