A reminder that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Members of the Canadian Association of Government Finance Officers (CAGFO) will take place virtually on Friday, October 1, 2021 starting at 11:15 AM (Eastern Time).
Notice is also given that matters to be brought before the meeting include the following:
3. President’s Report
4. Treasurer’s & Auditor’s Report
- Approval of Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditor
5. Approval of Bylaws (review current bylaws here)
- CAGFO AMENDMENT to the Bylaws Sept 2018 Bylaw 14
- CAGFO Amendment-Modification name change 2017
- CAGFO ByLaws for Special Resolution October 1 2021
- Explanation of By Law changes for membership in advance of October 1 2021 AGM
6. Election of the Board of Directors
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact CAGFO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.493.2017.