||a) Early Bird – $275 (until 11:59pm August 15th)
b) Single Registration after date – $350
c) Cohort (3-4 from any organization, registered and paid together) – $750
d) Group (5-6 from the same organization registered and paid together) – $1025
e) Organization (7 or more from the same organization registered and paid together) – $1300
VISA and MasterCard payments will be accepted with your online registration.
If paying by cheque, please include a copy of your registration confirmation, and make payable to ‘CAGFO Delegate c/o CivicInfo BC’, send to:
#203 – 4475 Viewmont Avenue,
||Registrants will receive the webinar log in details in a separate email closer to the date.
||September 9, 2021
- Full refunds will be given if cancellation occurs prior to midnight, August 31, 2021
- 50% refund will be given if cancellation occurs prior to midnight, September 12, 2021
- Refunds will not be given after September 12, 2021
- Registration may be transferred to another delegate
- All refunds and registration transfers will include a $50 service fee
- Complete the entire on-line form after clicking the button below. Fields marked with * are required. Once the form is complete, click the “Register for Summit” button at the bottom of this page. On the form, please complete Section 1 for the Organization and add your individual delegates in Section 2. The pricing will automatically adjust to the correct registration option based on the number of delegates entered.
- After clicking “Register for Summit”, your registration will be confirmed.
- After you have registered, refer to the on-screen instructions for your payment options. Payment is accepted by credit card or cheque.
- Group rates will be applied automatically as additional registrants are added. To add additional registrants later, you will need to complete this form.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon registering.
- Webinar log in details will be provided closer to the date via separate email.
For registrations of 10+ people, please complete this spreasheet template with the required information and submit to email@example.com.
Please note: ONLY the primary contact will receieve the registration confirmation.
If you experience any difficulties with this form, please contact CivicInfo BC at 250-383-4898.